Education requirements:College degree or above
Job type: Full-time
Working place: Huli District, Xiamen City
Working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days/week, normal day shift
Salary and Benefits: Five Insurances, Housing Fund, Double Pay in the End of Year, Achievement bonus, Festival Welfare, Full-time Award
1. Handle the company's overall accounts and various tax-related matters independently
2. Audit the monthly accounting of the subordinate enterprises and analyze financial data.
3. Responsible for the group’s annual inspection, tax review, statistical annual report and other related matters.
4. Assist in establishing and improving accounting system and financial management system.
5. Familiar with relevant financial laws and regulations; make tax planning in time.
6. Establish a good working relationship with the tax department of industrial and commercial authorities.
7. Assist the superior to complete other tasks.
1.More than three years of financial work experience; having accounting qualification certificate; achieving junior or intermediate professional title is preferred.
2. Familiar with national accounting regulations, tax laws and other relevant tax policies.
3. Strong communication and coordination skills, anti-pressure ability, efficient execution and team spirit.
4. Strong ability to discover, analyze and solve problems.
5. Experience in education and tourism industry is preferred.
Contact person: HR recruiting specialist
Phone number: 0592-5280052
Address: No. 9, Fanghu West Second Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, China