Education requirements:Vocational secondary school degree or above
Job type: Full-time
Working place: Huli District, Xiamen City
Working hours: 7 hours/day, 6 days/week, normal night shift
Salary and Benefits: Five Insurances, Housing Fund, Double Pay in the End of Year, Festival Welfare, Full-time Award
1. Responsible for backstage theatrical work during theatrical performances.
2. Responsible for security patrol to ensure the safety of the audience and prevent fire, violence and other incidents during the performance, according to the scheduling arrangement.
3. Participate in skills training, such as video, audio, lighting and other operating processes.
4. Accept job scheduling and actively cooperate with related work arranged by the company.
5. The working place is on floor 3 of People's Theatre, Zhongshan Road.
1. Be enthusiastic about work; be proactive to find problems and solve them.
2. Be diligent, initiative and ambitious
3. Working hours: 13:30 p.m. to 20:30 p.m..
Contact person: HR recruiting specialist
Phone number: 0592-5280052
Address: No. 9, Fanghu West Second Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, China