In accordance with the relevant provisions of "Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China", public bidding for barrier control system project of Millionser Group is being carried out. Suppliers who meet the qualifications are welcome to participate in the bidding.
|Name||Barrier Control System Project of Millionser Group|
|Place||No. 9, Fanghu West 2nd Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, China|
The main contents are about the upgrading and renovation of barrier control system.
1. The recognition rate of equipment should be over 99.5%.
2. Realize unattended duty.
3. API interface customization.
4. Automatic change system.
5. Designated Brands: Jieshun, Keytop, Yilu
|Quantity||A total of three sets of gate equipment, respectively, one in and one out of the East Gate (one machine), one in and one out of the South Gate (one machine), one in and one out of the Basement (split machine).|
|Quoted Items||All-in rate|
1.Phase Ⅰ: 30% of the total price after signing the contract.
2. Phase Ⅱ: Party B transports the products to the designated place of Party A and installs them to complete the payment of 30% of the total contract price.
3. Phase Ⅲ: 35% of the total contract price after the acceptance of Party A.
4. Phase IV: of 5% of the total contract price after the end of the warranty period
|Construction safety||Party A shall be responsible for the safety protection measures and Party B shall be responsible for the safety liability insurance of the construction personnel.|
1. The supplier shall be an enterprise registered in the People's Republic of China and qualified as an independent legal person. The business license shall be within the validity period.
2. Suppliers shall meet the requirements stipulated in Article 22 of "Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China".
3. The supplier shall have the qualification certificate of level two or above in the security engineering, and the qualification certificate shall be within the validity period.
4. There is no written statement of major violation of discipline within three years before the supplier participates in the tender.
5. Bidders listed on the "Credit China" blacklist will be refused to participate in this tender. The results of the inquiry on the "Credit China" website (www.creditchina.gov.cn) shall be applied.
6. This project does not accept joint venture bidding.
|Bidding Documents||Bidding documents should specify detailed quotation, construction period, construction progress statement, etc.|
|Bidding Time||09:00 a.m. on Jun. 18th, 2019 to 03:00 p.m. on Jul. 9th, 2019|
|Opening Time||03:00 p.m. on Jul. 9th, 2019|
|Opening Address||Floor 4 of Millionser Group, Fanghu West 2nd Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, China|
|Address||No. 9, Fanghu West 2nd Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, China|
Purchasing Department of Millionser Group
Jun. 18th, 2019