In accordance with the relevant provisions of "Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China", public bidding for weak current system improvement project in Millionser Kindergarten (Huli Division) is being carried out. Suppliers who meet the qualifications are welcome to participate in the bidding.
|Name||Weak Current System Improvement Project in Millionser Kindergarten (Huli Division)|
|Place||No.174-178, Huachang Road, Huli District, Xiamen City|
|Introduction||Aiming at the weak current system improvement project in Millionser Kindergarten (Huli Division); the building area of the campus is about 2950㎡. It includes monitoring (sound pickup), wireless network, telephone, network line, face recognition line, indoor and outdoor acoustics and other weak current systems.|
|Project Cycle||Complete the whole project construction within 25 days after signing the contract.|
|Estimated Amount||¥150,000, winning the bid at the lowest reasonable price (in the form of pre-bid); provisional sum percentage: 15%|
1. The supplier shall be an enterprise registered in the People's Republic of China and qualified as an independent legal person. The business license shall be within the validity period.
2. Suppliers shall meet the requirements stipulated in Article 22 of "Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China".
3. The supplier shall have the qualification of level two or above in security engineering, and the qualification certificate shall be within the validity period.
4. There is no written statement of major violation of discipline within three years before the supplier participates in the tender.
5. Bidders listed on the "Credit China" blacklist will be refused to participate in this tender. The results of the inquiry on the "Credit China" website (www.creditchina.gov.cn) shall be applied.
6. This project does not accept joint venture bidding.
|Bidding Time||09:00 a.m. on Jul. 13th, 2019 to 10:00 a.m. on Jul. 16th, 2019|
|Opening Time||10:00 a.m. on Jul. 16th, 2019|
|Opening Address||Floor 4 of Millionser Group, Fanghu West 2nd Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, China|
|firstname.lastname@example.org (This e-mail is only used as a means of contact, and does not receive tenders. Questions concerning tender documents can be communicated with project contacts.)|
|Address||Millionser Group, No. 9, Fanghu West 2nd Road, Huli District, Xiamen City, China|
Purchasing Department of Millionser Group
Jul. 10th, 2019